Monday, August 15, 2022

Reading Michel Onfray


Reading of Michel Onfray in Theory of a body in love with a solar erotic

Michel Onfray in the preface of the book: “It deals with showing the fragility of the human habit, the concern is, in any case, already pronounced by Nietzsche in the discourse of the "Eternal Return", at that time, a neurotic Nietzsche found no more form happy to talk about this circular reaction, than the one expressed by Onfray on this occasion: The happy voluptuousness of joyful libidos.”

 

Extracted from the famous philosopher Michel Onfray, the following reading contains a lighter idea - than the one already expressed by the German - of the need for the concept of Eternal Return.

 

“At the beginning, the murmurs of the amniotic fluid are heard. In those moments, my little body is swimming in warm waters, moving with the slowness of a soul propelled by very light breaths. The meat rotates slowly in the aquatic element like a planet that evolves in a distant cosmos, almost immobile, or like a flaccid jellyfish in the darkness of the underwater depths, almost hieratic. It is only disturbed by the mark that traces in my organs the flow of vital energies. In the confinement of this salty universe, as a fish of origins or an incarnate marine virtue, I fully obey my mother's affections, impulses, emotions and other instincts. Her blood, her breath, her rhythm compel my blood, my rhythm, my breath. truism evidence; all bodies, male and female, proceed from this primitive immersion in a woman's womb. Hypothesis; all bodies, masculine and feminine, aspire according to a principle of confused modalities to reunions with these primitive voluptuousness, to those moments in which life emerges, and exclusively the force of vital powers triumphs. I feel the pressure of the interior of the maternal flesh against my back, my kidneys, my neck, my buttocks of a child carried and suspended in the water; I have memory of the limbo in my fiber informed by the lymph, the nerves, the muscles; there are red, pink, orange cameo lights, similar to the fires of planetary hatchings or the bonfires of stellar explosions; there are volatile perfumes and infinitesimal fragrances, inscribed in the placental matter like those maritime odors that happily abyss the air and ether of coastal geographies; rumbling, low, repeated, sweet, thick purrs of very low frequency are heard; there are external sounds and internal movements, there is the surge of maternal physiology and the murmur of the world: I close my eyelids, I hesitate with extreme slowness, I modify my posture -and I know my first erection-. It is the beginning of a long history developed under the sign of the eternal return. “

In Preface of Theory of the body in love with a solar erotic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment